Firefox 53 build ?

テテのアトリエ 掲示板 Firefox 53 build ?

• このトピックには7件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にryanVにより6年、 11ヶ月前に更新されました。
  • Firefox 53 build ?

コメントする
    ryanV

Hi Tete,

I have been using custom build for several years now and have always been on the lookout for your new ones. Recently, I have seen a note somewhere that Firefox has already made release 53 available. I immediately went to this site looking for your custom build for this release, but found that there is no update yet. Is there going to be a custom release 53 build? There are major changes with this release and I'm excited to try them out.

Also, I believe they have included a 64bit version in this release as well. Are you also going to do a 64bit release?

Thank you for your diligence and hard-work on providing these custom builds.

– RyanV

Re: Firefox 53 build ?

Tete

Hello ryanV,
    I am sorry for the delay in replying.

I have been trying to make my custom build of Firefox 53.0 with VS2015 Update 3, but I have encountered a problem that I can not apply PGO to my build.
    Specifically, I run instrumented build to collect PGO data, but the build does not generate .pgc files.
    I have no idea how to resolve the problem… :-[

Also, there are not at this time any plans to relase the 64bit version of my builds.

ryanV

Hi Tete,

Thanks for the reply. I was afraid that you would no longer be doing your custom builds. I'm a big fan of your builds. Don't worry. Eventually, you would be able to figure out the problem and resolve it. I wish I could help more than just cheering you on.

The fans of your builds are always grateful for the work that you are doing and we're always patiently waiting for your builds.

Thanks ;-)

Tete

Thank you very much. I have uploaded non-PGO version of my custom Firefox 53.0 for now. I will continue my efforts to apply PGO to my builds.

ryanV

Thanks for the new builds… :-)

Tete

I found that the problem which I was talking about is caused by COMODO Firewall's guard32.dll. I will upload my PGO build later. :-)

Ivarn(アイヴァーン)

Hi Tete,
    I was glad that the problem was solved.

As for the COMODO Firewall, behaviors were wrong, such as the desktop shortcut after the latest installation was restored every time it was restarted, so I refrained from using it.
    Did something change its behavior …? Either way, it is nothing more than a matter of finding out the cause.

I immediately received it.
    I am always grateful for your help!

テテさん,
    問題解決したようでよかったですね。

COMODO Firewall は,最近なにやらインストールした後のデスクトップショートカットが再起動のたびに復活するなど,挙動がおかしかったので私は使用を控えていました。
    何か挙動が変わったのでしょうか…。いずれにしても,原因究明なって何よりです。

早速,頂戴していきました。
    いつもありがとうございます!:-[

ryanV

Hi Tete,

Thanks for the PGO build. Solid (stable, reliable, "memory efficient") build as always. :-)

コメントする